Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Investment & Trade (KP-BOIT) established by the Provincial Government has been mandated to promote a vibrant Investment climate of the Province by providing one window operation to investors. KP-1301T desires to invite applications for the following position purely on contract basis:
1. CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS / SECRETARY
Qualification: Candidates must possess Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any field of Public Administration. Social Sciences or Business Studies from institutions of higher learning duly recognized by IIEC Foreign qualifications will be preferred, lie should be a mature professional with excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
(a) Should have minimum experience of fifteen (15) years of working in Public Sector in a senior position, reputable organizations at the senior management level, in either public or private sector.
(b) Should be well acquainted with various functions of managing and leading public sector organization or private sector at top management level; Retired Civil Service cadre either Federal or provincial and a CEO of a reputable organization will be preferred.
(c) Should be well versed with the functioning of government generally but in particular, should have demonstrated experience in public finance and government regulatory structure membership.
(d) Experience of interacting and working in multicultural environment in foreign countries will he highly desirable.
Major Job Responsibilities Including but not limited to, are as follow:
– Provide leadership lead image building investment promotion, trade facilitation and policy advocacy set by BOD.
– Liaise with the BOD, federal government, provincial departments / organizations and trade bodies Implementation of offices and lead a team of’ professionals.
– Set goals of KP-BOIT and represent Company at national and international forums to promote investment and business opportunities.
– To provide support to potential local and foreign investor.
Other Terms / Conditions:
1. The above position is on contract basis for three (03) (initially for one (01) year/s and extendable for another two (02) years subject to satisfactory performance).
2. Attractive Salary Package MP1 with fringe benefits.
3. Age 45 to 63 years.
4. Application should be accompanied with detailed CV giving two (02) references and one latest passport size photograph, attested copies of CNIC. educational qualification and domicile.
5. Application should reach up to 2nd February. 2015.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will he called for interview.
7. NO TA / DA will he paid to candidates for the interview.
NAZIR AHMAD AWAN
Director Coordination / HR:
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of
Investment & Trade
LCB Building, E-8, Phase-7
Hayatabad Peshawar, Pakistan.
Phone: 091 – 9217635, 9217655
Email: [email protected]