Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Khushhali Bank Limited is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate position accordingly.
Category:Sales & Business Development
Job Type:Full Time/Permanent
Job Location:All Cities
Degree Title:M.COM, ACCA, ICMA, MS Agriculture, MS Economics, MBA marketing & Finance
Apply By:Jul 9, 2015
Business Growth :
- Identify new MSME/ small business enterprises in the assigned area. Assess their loan requirements based on customer need and present appropriate loan proposals to the credit committee for approval.
- Develop and analyze financial statements of the MSMEs in order to access the financial soundness of the business and his repayment capacity.
- Conduct loan appraisal, collect and verify detailed information (personal, business, guaranties and collateral pertaining to MSMEs) to open new MSME loan accounts.
- Prepares and execute loan contracts and arrange for disbursement of loan.
- Receive feedback of MSME clients for product enhancements and new product requirements.
- Gain insight on competitor’s product offerings for MSME clients and provide feedback to the line manager
- Maintain good relationship with MSME clients and promptly address their queries.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Monitor MSME loans and ensure timely repayment.
- Maintain continuous contact with MSME clients so that loan is recovered on timely basis.
- Continuously follow up with MSME clients for timely repayment and negotiation directly or through other elements included in KBL’s distribution channel.
- Conduct, complete and process MSME loan booking / documentation in strict compliance with KBL’s policies, procedures and ethical standards.
- Thoroughly review KIM manual to understand products and processes.
- Deeply study the Prudential Regulations to ensure complete compliance
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Masters in Business Administration from HEC recognized university.
- Good business networking and client servicing.
- Well organized with good communication & time management skills.
- Action oriented and able to work independently.
- Basic MS Office skills particularly MS Excel.
- Fluent in local language.
Financial Modeling, Analysis & Valuation