Get Latest Jobs Via Email
JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENGINEERS
TRAINING TO BE HELD AT KINPOE (KARACHI) AND CHASCENT (MIANWALI)
A progressive public sector organization offers an excellent training opportunity for engineers in one year Post Graduate Training Program (PGTP) in Nuclear Technology at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE), Karachi and CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT), Mianwali simultaneously. The program will include three semesters of class room teaching, lab work and on-the-job-training. Passing in all three semesters is required for successful completion of training. On completion of training, the graduates will likely to be absorbed in the organization. Admission in PGTP will be on merit, based on performance in written test and interview. The course is expected to begin in April, 2015.
- All Pakistani Nationals fulfilling the criteria can apply.
- Candidates having BE /B.Sc. engineering degree in any of the following disciplines with first class academic career (minimum of 60% marks). However one 2nd division is allowed except in the final degree. In case of semester system, minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 in the final degree is required.
1. Chemical 5. Civil
2. Electrical (Power) 6. Computer
3. Electronics 4. Mechanical
- The graduate degree must be recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements by April, 2015 may also apply
- Age limit: 27 years as on October 17, 2014.
- Departmental candidates (Govt. /Semi Govt. organizations) have to apply through proper channel.