Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Applications are invited from qualified experienced, inspiring innovative and result-oriented visionary candidates from all over the country, who are willing to join as in the faculty / admin staff in the newly established junior Naval Academy, Ormara in Balochistan on contract appointment, initially for one year extendable with performance evaluation and evolution and mutual consent as follows:
|1||Associate Professor/ Vice Principal||19||At least 2nd Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree in any subject from a University/ Institution recognized by HEC. Ph. D/ M.Phil/ M.Ed/ B.Ed will be preferred.||12 years teaching/ admin experience at a college
M. Phil with 10 years teaching/ admin experience
Ph. D with 08 years teaching/ admin experience
English, Urdu, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science
|18||At least 2nd Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree /equivalent Degree from a University recognized by HEC in any one or more of the listed subjects. E.Ed/ B.Ed will be preferred.||05 years teaching experience at college level in relevant subject
M.Phil with 03 years experience in relevant subject
Ph. D in relevant subject
43 (in case of Ph.D)
English, Urdu, Chemistry, Biology, Islamiyat
|17||At least 2nd Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree in relevant subject in any one or more of the listed subjects. M.Ed/ B.Ed will be preferred.||Teaching experience in preferable||22||33|
|4||Librarian||16||Graduation with Diploma in Library Sciences from any university recognized by HEC
2nd Class or Grade ‘C’Master’s degree in Library Science.
|Experience as Librarian in any residential institution will be preferred.||25||35|
|5||Accountant||16||2nd Class Grade ‘C’ in B.Com with minimum two years experience in relevant field at a reputed institution/ organization / firm
Foundation examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan
2nd Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ MBA (Finance)
|Experience of accounts in any residential institution will be preferred.||25||35|
1. The detailed CV along with attested copies of Educational Documents, Experience Certificates CNIC, & recent photo with address & contact number should be submitted to SSO (Edu) at HQs Coastal Command, 10, Liaquat Barracks, Karachi by 29 March, 2013.
2. Applicant already in service should apply through proper channel.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test & interview.
4. Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
5. Written test shall be conducted on 21 April, 2013 at selected Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centers, Short-listed Candidates shall be called for an interview and demonstration of teaching skill between 03 to 14 June 2013
6. For any query please contact Phone # 021-48506811, 03342104897, 03412365787
Junior Naval Academy, Ormar