Get Latest Jobs Via Email
JS Investments Limited (JSIL), the oldest and one of the largest private sector Asset Management Companies in Pakistan, with a wide range of mutual funds, pension funds, Islamic funds and separately managed accounts.
JSIL is looking to hire a suitable candidate for the following position, depending on the successful candidate’s profile.
· ACCA Affiliates with atleast one year of prior work experience in internal Audit, preferably in an Audit firm where the Incumbent have audited an Asset Management Company or a financial Institution.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assessing risk of audit activities schedule audit plan and perform review and audit after making proper audit program
- Arrangements for Audit Departments weekly meeting like follow up action points in meeting
- Assist in updating and preparation of Annual Audit Plan , Internal Audit Report, follow up on any recommendations of previous period and follow up of minutes of Meeting of AC on regular monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Review & Verify daily calculation of Net Asset Value (NAV) of Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) and pension funds , investment portfolios, Bank/fund Positions and their financial statements
- Assist and monitor compliance of NBFC rules and Regulations , circulars, notifications , departmental policies and procedures manual by the board/CEO , constitutive documents and other applicable laws
- Reviewing minutes of committee meeting to assure the compliance of decision taken
- Review and verify financial statements along with related party transactions of management company and its funds
- Review of all internally generated documents such as marketing material , sales brochures , trust deeds , offering documents their supplemental deeds, distribution agreements etc
- Giving advices and recommendations on issues which arises from different departments of the organization
- Maintaining complete documentation of audit procedures applied and records obtained from other departments during audit
- Perform any other duties as appropriate within competence as required by HOD from time to time as secondary responsibility. Apply