Get Latest Jobs Via Email
This position is mainly responsible for warehouse operations by efficiently handling inventory movements, maximizing product deliveries and supporting logistics strategies to keep the cost at optimal level. This position reports directly to Assistant Manager Warehouse & Logistics and is based in Lahore.
- Supervise the overall warehouse operations by managing raw material weighing and finished goods dispatch teams
- Monitor all the inventory levels and thier accuracy by constantly keeping eye on thier aging and warehouse transactions
- Monitor the incoming order status and efficiently plan thier dispatches
- Implement efficient warehouse and logistics strategies to keep the cost at optimal level
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in warehousing or logistics operations with a manufacturing concern
- Sound knowledge of inventory control techniques, raw material weighing and dispatching is essential
- Skills in Advance Excel is must
- Experience of working with ERP system would be an added advantage
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Life and Health Insurance