Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Jotun is growing fast all over the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented young employees to drive us forward. The Jotun MEIA graduate program is one important tool in meeting this challenge, as it offers the graduates a rich and fulfilling experience along with extensive training. Jotun MEIA region is looking for young talent for a one year graduate program that will be integrated into a full time permanent position. We will give this opportunity to highly qualified candidates that we believe can make a difference to the future development of Jotun.
The Jotun MEIA graduate program will take the graduates through a challenging and exciting journey in the organization. Selected candidates will also be given specific tasks and assignments for a maximum period of 3 months outside their home location within the MEIA region.
Loyalty, respect, care and boldness are our Jotun values, and the foundation for all our business. These values will be reflected in our graduate program.
Jotun Pakistan has developed its business organically with the focus to serve segments of Decorative Coatings, Powder Coatings and Protective Coatings in Pakistan. The growth has been very promising in all segments. We currently have two production facilities in Lahore with more than 150 employees working across Pakistan. As a part of the Jotun MEIA graduate program, we are looking for Senior Sales Executive – Decorative Coatings based in Karachi who will directly report to the Sales & Marketing Manager – Decorative.
- Responsible for business development by developing dealers & contractors network and penetrating into new projects to ensure that assigned targets of volume, value and margins are achieved
- Responsible for managing existing dealers as per Jotun’s SOP to ensure business control and superior customer services
- Execution of sales policies, company rules & regulations and marketing activities in assigned territory to support business growth, uniformity and business efficacy.
- Strong follow-up on collections as per assigned targets
- Keep all the information updated in company’s ERP to support decision making
- Quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Academic degree (Bachelor and /or Master’s degree)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in sales
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Active supporter of Jotun values
- Individual tasks and responsibilities along with close mentoring and coaching from your managers
- Substantial on-the-job learning in the organization
- One assignment for a maximum period of 3 months in the MEIA region
- Personal and professional growth and a possibility to have an exciting career within a global company Apply