Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Jotun in Pakistan has developed its business organically with the focus on Decorative, Powder Coatings and Protective Coating segments in Pakistan. The growth has been very promising in all segments for Jotun in Pakistan. We are currently more than 150 employees and have a turnover of over a Billion Pak Rupees.
Jotun is a global company and truly practice the essence of employee development through various concepts. These concepts give employees opportunities to develop within their roles or prepare for future positions and make difference in business as well as in their lives.
Recently the incumbent of this position has taken a regional role in Jotun and is moving to Dubai after contributing for four consecutive years in the growth for Jotun Pakistan. Jotun Pakistan is looking for an individual to take the position as HR & Admin Manager and continue to contribute towards organizational excellence and growth. This position is a member of Management Team and directly reports to the General Manager of the company
- Establishing local HR strategies in line with Global and Regional HR strategies to fit local business need.
- Work closely with other department heads and support recruitment, competence development & performance management initiatives.
- Help in building and preserving overall organizational culture in Jotun Pakistan with close coordination of General Manager and Regional HR Director.
- Participate in regional Initiatives and drives, such as Job Evaluation, Total Reward communication, Employee Engagement Surveys and other related projects to support organizational development.
- Lead a team to ensure local HR Operations are effective and supporting people and business growth.
- College / University, Master’s degree
- Ability to makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
- Provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives.
- Should be able to understands the organization’s informal rules and structures and utilizes political processes effectively to get things done.
- Able to use a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- 7-9 Years of Experience within relevant field
- Minimum 4 years Experience of leading a team
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- Insurance and Pension schemes