Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Jotun Pakistan has developed its business organically with the focus to serve segments of Decorative Coatings, Powder Coatings and Protective Coatings in Pakistan. The growth has been very promising in all segments for Jotun in Pakistan. We are currently more than 149 employees and have a turnover of over a Billion Pak Rupees. Jotun has very ambitious growth plans to secure a leading position in all segments and strongly believe in philosophy of “Make Growth Happen through People.” Therefore Jotun encourages a culture that induces competence development through Jotun Academy, Mobility and Interdepartmental job rotations within the country and abroad. This provides an excellent opportunity to our employees to develop themselves laterally being part of this global company. To achieve our goals of securing a strong foot print in Pakistan, we are looking for a result oriented and customer focused individual to take the position of Senior Sales Executive who can carry out business development activities in assigned territory. This position reports directly to Area Sales Manager and is based in Sukkur (Sindh).
- Responsible for achieving sales & collection targets for assigned territory
- Responsible for business development as per annual budget and devised strategy
- Ensure that required customer support is provided as per Jotun Standards by coordinating with other departments
- Play a key role in execution of strategies and implementation of promotional campaigns in own area to support business growth
- Actively use company internal systems such as ERP & Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to ensure that information flow is updated and valid for management decision.
- Lead and develop the competence of own sales team on continuous basis
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and acceptsresponsibility for the results
- Business Development: identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Networking: builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Systematic Approach: uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Analysis & Judgment: quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- 3-4 Years of Direct Selling
- Strong Knowledge of Dealer Management
- Minimum 1 Years of experience of leading a Sales Team
- Strong understanding of Merchandise & Retail Management
- Ability to take responsibility for budgets and results
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Insurance schemes
- Full time