Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Jamila Sultana Foundation is one of the renowned NGO In Pakistan & working for the treatment of Thalassaemia Patients.
In order to meet our operational requirements we need the services of following professionals.
BLOOD PROGRAM MANAGER
• Responsible to manage, plan & organize blood camps
• Capable to monitor, evaluate & improve appropriate blood transfusion practices & blood conservation techniques.
• Responsible to manage number of metrics for blood management including patients safety & satisfaction, medical risks & quality outcomes.
• Seeks & implement solutions to issues relating to operations & camping.
Experience & Expertise:
• 4-5 years of professional working experience in blood management field
• Advanced interpersonal & communication skills.
• Expertise in education of healthcare providers, patients & family members.
MOTIVATOR (Number of Vacancies: 04)
Young & energetic individuals (Male/Female) are required having strong communication skills and are responsible to arrange blood camps & encourage people for donation of blood.
We offer competitive salary package and other fringe benefits along with ample chances of growth.
Apply in confidence with your CV and a recent photograph clearly marked with the position applied for, latest by January 26, 2015 At E-mail: [email protected]