J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
Position Summary: An experienced Sales Relationship Officer is required to increase revenue from existing clients and through the acquisition of new business from Financial Institutions.
- Sales of the entire product suite including core cash clearing, liquidity and foreign exchange solutions
- Proactive identification & solicitation of new names with the focus on delivering new business revenue
- Provide senior relationship management coverage for key clients including the development of multiple contacts at head office level
- Build successful relationships with internal lines of businesses to maximize revenue growth with potential clients
- Take the lead role in the preparation and submission of RFPs (i.e. coordinating the deal team, ensuring deadlines are met, etc.)
- Timely completion of client call reports & KYC compliance requirements
- Active participation in internal & external industry sessions
- Liaison with the account management, solution center & operations team to execute timely and efficient resolution of client-related issues that are escalated to the sales team
- Key account planning including assisting with setting and implementing new strategies
- Minimum of 8 years experience in global cash and liquidity management sales experience and/or foreign exchange sales
- A good understanding of the FI industry in Indonesia
- Successful track record in new business development & senior relationship management and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Language Skills: English, Bahasa Indonesian
Education: Graduation / post-graduation. CA / MBA from a reputed institute preferred. CCM (Certified Cash Manager) or ACT (Association of Corporate Treasurers) certification are a plus
Key Competencies & How They are Defined:
- Honesty & Integrity – Does the right thing, always with clients’ long-term welfare in mind. Is honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Work Ethic – Anticipates issues, thinking and acting ahead. Is creative and flexible in addressing obstacles and solving problems. Manages work effectively to ensure deadlines are met. Is able to prioritize work based on deadlines.
- Ownership – Takes personal responsibility for driving results.
- Communication – Ensures clear, consistent messaging both verbal and written. Encourages open and honest communication throughout the team.
- Ability To Work In A Matrix Organization – Is aware of the importance of building partnerships across the organization and knows which partners are the key to success. Can influence key stakeholders to ensure projects and business opportunities are successfully realized. Escalates appropriately to alleviate bottlenecks in the process. Is astutely aware of how to communicate ideas across/up/down the organization to gain maximum acceptance quickly.
- Client Focus – Knows clients’ businesses, understanding their needs and business strategies. Delivers solutions to clients that meet both current and future needs.
- Motivation & Drive – Motivated by success and passionate about working and achieving higher results. Persists to complete tasks / responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties, is optimistic and tenacious all through. Operates with personal ownership and looks for ways and means to improve performance all the time.
- Persuasion & Persistence – Is effective in influencing others across organizational boundaries to deliver outstanding service to clients. Demonstrates confidence and conviction when communicating with colleagues across the organization irrespective of level or position.
- Follow Through/Execution – Demonstrates strong planning skills to deliver results. Acknowledges the need to delegate to achieve objectives. Delivers on objectives as agreed. Successfully manages expectations both internally and with clients. Escalates issues as required. Is not afraid to question business rationale etc at more senior levels.
- Teamwork/Partnership – Actively partners with other product and functional areas to share ideas, resources, tools and techniques. Drives a shared commitment across the team to optimize the client experience.Apply
- Jobs In IBM
- Jobs In International Finance Corporation