Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Applications are invited from the Retired Government Servants fulfilling the below stated requirements of qualifications and experience, for the position of Project Director, BPS. 19 (on Contract Basis for the Period of One-Year), at Islamabad High Court, Islamabad.
Appointment will be made purely on merit. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience are eligible to apply.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
M.Sc/B.Sc (Civil Engineering) from recognized University or an equivalent qualification with 20 to 25 years experience in government/semi – government Organization preferably experience of working as Project Director (Construction and Maintenance of Building).
Schedule for Submission of Applications, Short listing and date of Interview.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Applications along with attested copies of testimonials, CNIC, two attested photographs, experience certificate, should be sent THROUGH POST addressed to the undersigned on or before 18-04-2015 within office hours. Applications received after due date & time shall not be entertained.
2) Late and incomplete applications and those received without requisite documents shall not be entertained.
3) No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the interview.
4) The candidate may attend the Interview on the date and bring their original documents including original CNIC.
5) The Competent Authority can cancel the seat and the date of interview at any time without any prior Notice/ information and nobody will have right to challenge the same.