Get Latest Jobs Via Email
We are looking to expand our presence in Pakistan and are currently hiring for Management Trainees/Associates who will be based in Lahore but will be working on international assignments.
During the first year, selected Associates will be placed in various roles exposing them to areas such as Predictive Online Analytics, Performance Marketing, Advanced Business Analysis, Market Planning, Digital Product Design, Software Development & IT Solutions Management and Online Community Building. This is an unparalleled opportunity for the top graduates to work and excel in an environment similar to those in top tech, engineering and financial start-ups from the US, UK and Australia.
As a successful candidate, you must possess strong cognitive ability to understand, learn, and apply advanced business concepts and have a solid academic background marked by exceptional analytical skills.
You must have leadership potential, demonstrated through course projects & work and should be comfortable working in a fast paced, online start up environment.
Other qualities that we seek in successful candidates are passion for technology, great work ethics, strong attention to details, excellent communication skills and ability to stay focussed at task at hand.
Note: All new hires will have to go through a 4 weeks long paid training at the start of the program before they are inducted into the program.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A bachelors or master’s degree from a top institution (IBA, LUMS, foreign universities – Minimum GPA 3.5/4.0 or equivalent). Note: BBA, MBAs and Marketing graduates should only apply if they have strong critical thinking skills and a preference for strategic consulting type environments.
- Your background must include subjects from one of the following areas: Engineering, Online Analytics, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Software Development
- Experience with online analytics, digital marketing, prototyping, A/B experiments etc. preferred but not required
- Previous Management or Technology Consulting experience preferred
- International Exposure & Mobility Preferred (should be able to travel internationally)