Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The IRC is seeking high energy individual with exceptional relationship building and multi-tasking skills for a fast-paced start-up project. This individual will work as part of a 3 month start-up recruitment team to ensure timely and quality national recruitment for the Pakistan Reading Project. S/he will be responsible for a portfolio assigned on geographical and/or departmental lines, including advertising, reference checking, interview scheduling and on-boarding. All work will be accomplished in a spirit of partnership and service with the recruitment team and hiring managers. S/he will implement industry “best practices” and will support IRC’s organizational culture, while contributing to IRC’s position as an employer of choice.
- Maintain and track records of orientation plans and assist in the coordination and delivery of orientation.
- Proper orientation of all new staff through IRC Way as well as HR policies and procedures, and provide technical support in all HR issues.
- Advertise positions on the IRC career website, circulate through humanitarian forum networks, newspapers and internal announcements to attract the best human capital.
- In coordination with recruiters and HR manager; schedule interviews, complete Anti- Terrorism checks, and conduct reference checks
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to set up panel interviews
- Ensure that all newly recruited staff understand the policies and procedures and sign the all acknowledgement for record.
- Make sure that all recruitment files, contracts, job descriptions, salary scales are properly maintained and updated.
- Ensure and maintain the confidentiality of all new hires & HR information.
- Perform any other duties, as needed or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Two years experience in Human Resources.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills with ability to engage with all levels of staff in a cross-cultural, inter-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficiency in major computer applications including; Microsoft Office.
- Must be flexible and a team player.