Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The IFRC Country Office is committed to support the PRC in strengthening resource mobilisation and diversify funding opportunities that will contribute to longer-term sustainability of the PRC. This support is well aligned to the Strategy for Implementation and related institutional strengthening of the National Society (NS). One of the components for successful resource mobilisation is designing competitive programme/project proposals and putting forward new applications to international and national donors. Therefore the purpose of the recruitment is to develop programme/project proposals, funding applications in accordance with relevant formats and guidelines, and market the Concept Notes/Plans/Projects/Programmes with International and Local Donors.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop proposals and applications according to specific donor requirements/templates as well as developing thematic Concept Notes and proposals with information including, but not limited to Project nature, Objectives/Outcomes/Deliverables, Implementation methods, Timetable, Human Resources, Budget, Standards of Performance, and Evaluation;
- Writing where necessary, revising, and editing draft documents, concept notes and proposals produced by technical colleagues of the IFRC Country Office and PRC. including Executive Summaries, Conclusions, and Organization Credentials.
- Prepare presentation by evaluating Text, Graphics, and Binding as well as coordinating printing. Prepare presentation on the proposal by emphasising summary, objectives,
implementation methods, impact, monitoring and evaluation as well as evaluating readability, graphics, design, binding and printing options.
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including Readability, Consistency, and Tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Advise PRC in developing internal standard templates on concept notes, project proposals and applications.
- Obtain approvals by reviewing proposal with key technical colleagues and relevant Project/Unit Managers at IFRC Country Office and PRC.
- Gather proposal information by identifying different sources of information, coordinating requirements with contributors and identify as well as communicate risks associated with Proposals/Applications.
- Determine formulate proposal concepts by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs through studying requests for Proposals and Applications.
- Meet Proposal/Application deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for Information gatherings, writing, review and approval.
- Monitor, Review and Report on all Marketing activities and results.
- Develop and implement Marketing Plans/Developments for new and existing Projects and Programmes.
- Create communications approach that effectively describe and promote the organization and its projects including Graphics, Brochures, Logos and other Promotional Products in coordination with Communication Unit of the IFRC Country Office. Apply