Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Intel Security: Description Intel Security brings together the experience and expertise of McAfee, the world’s largest dedicated security company, with the performance and innovation of Intel, one of the world’s most trusted brands.
Pre-Sales Engineer – Pakistan
- Objectives may include revenue, margin, volume, MSS, product mix as defined by management. Responsible for understanding customer applications, systems and/or deployment architecture and testing requirements.
- Develops, implements, and manage POCs at customer sites. Collaborates with sales as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Works directly with customer to define customer requirements and provide solutions optimizing Intel Security Solutions.
- Participates in product design reviews. Conducts testing and implementation of specific features relating to product offerings.
- Represents the interests of the customers and is a trusted advisor to the customer, understands customer sensitivities, concerns, and environment.
- Works closely with Intel Security field sales teams to drive customer sales and develops relationships internally with various stakeholders involved in the sales cycle.
- Develops an advanced understanding of competitor(s) products, the market in the area of domain/ecosystem expertise and customer requests for new features and/or functionality.
- Drive technical relationships with key customer accounts, acting as the technical trusted advisor whilst focusing on business development opportunities.
- The role primarily consists of providing technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and Proof of Concept; and identification of the appropriate Intel Security solutions for customers and production of RFI responses and technical proposals across the complete line of Intel Security products.
- Develop full knowledge of Intel Security products to ensure optimal technical support in Pre-Sales situations.
- Maintain technical/industry expertise in IPS and Risk Management in Intel Security technologies and solutions.
- Demonstration of our solutions through on-site customer presentations and evaluations.
- Produce technical documents and proposals.
- Installation & configuration assistance, where customer warrants need for ‘Proof-of-Concept’ Evaluation.
- Build a close working relationship with sales and technical colleagues within Intel Security and our key partners.
- Develop strong relationships in key customer accounts.
- Maintain/Achieve relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CCNA etc
- Update and deliver technical training to sales colleagues.
- Development of professional and personal skills, as relates to major function, related technologies, product and career advancement.
- Engage with sales team to ensure quota achievement
The successful applicant will be subject to background checking. McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Job Category : Sales
Primary Location : Pakistan-Pakistan, Islamabad
Other Locations : Pakistan-Pakistan, Karachi
Full/Part Time : Full Time
Job Type : Experienced
Regular/Temporary : Regular
Posting Date : Jul 16, 2015
Apply Before : Ongoing
Business Group The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
Posting Statement : N/A