Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi, South Asia’s premier business school seeks the services of high caliber, committed, creative, energetic and result-oriented individuals for the following positions
Associate Deans for Faculty of Business Administration and Faculty of Computer Sciences
The successful incumbent will be reporting to Dean & Director, IBA and will be providing visionary leadership within the Faculty of their respective areas, through:
• Acting as the Principal Academic Officer of the respective Faculty.
• Developing, implementing and updating strategic plans along with curriculum development and implementation.
• Serving on key academic committees as well as providing liaison for all academic activities between Faculty, Management and Students to ensure smooth running of all stakeholders.
• Attracting and cultivating, high quality teaching staff, ensuring that faculty development opportunities are available in relation to innovation and effective teaching & learning processes in line with best practices.
• Reviewing oversight matters involving intellectual property, technology transfer and faculty consulting activities by practicing, advocating, and promoting the highest standards of scholarship, academic achievement, and professional integrity.
• Serving as an Advisor to the Dean & Director in a broad area of academic issues.
An ideal candidate should:
• Hold a Doctorate Degree in a relevant field of Business Administration.
• Be a full Professor having served as Head/Chair of the Department or Dean/Associate Dean at an accredited university; with administrative leadership experience of at least 3 years.
• Demonstrated experience and achievements in research, teaching and scholarly productivity.
Controller of Examinations:
The successful incumbent will be reporting to Dean & Director, IBA and will be responsible to lead all functions related to the Examinations Department of IBA that has a highly reliable testing and evaluation procedure with zero tolerance towards unfair and inefficient practices.
The incumbent will be the custodian of all students records and will be responsible for issuing all degrees, diplomas or transcripts issued by IBA. She/he will lead the processes of examination schedules’ preparation and oversee the conduct of exams, and also coordinate with the faculty and non-teaching staff of IBA.
An ideal candidate should:
• Hold a Master’s Degree from HEC recognized university/institute with at least 10 years! experience of working in Examinations Department of a reputed academic institution of higher learning.
• Strong leadership, excellent interpersonal & presentation skills.
• Demonstrated experience of collaborative involvement with administration, faculty, staff and students.
• Age between 45-55 years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should fill the Online Pre-employment Application Form available on the IBA web link: https://careers.iba.edu.pk along with their updated CVs, latest by December 24, 2014.
Head of Human Resource
Institute of Business Administration (IBA)University Road, Karachi Ph: 111-422-422