Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Are you looking for a position where you have ownership over providing critical inputs to the customers about their business?
Do you regularly communicate in English with key stakeholders to synthesize data into comprehensive process flow definition and process costing allocation methodology?
Are you skilled in activity based accounting / time-driven activity based costing fundamentals and concepts?
Are you looking for a remote full-time position with the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world?
The Role: Acquired by Ignite Technologies in 2014, Acorn provides world class Costing and Profitability solutions to some of the largest enterprises in the world. Acorn’s Professional Services Consultant interfaces with the customers for their software based financial modeling and allocation methodology related requests. You will work with key Acorn Systems’ customers, providing cost modeling, and profitability consultation. This is a challenging and exciting role as the analysis of model results and identification of profit improvement opportunities performed by the Professional Services Consultant drives real business results for our customers. This position is a remote position and you will be working virtually with teams around the world to accomplish the work. You must be able to work USA business hours.
- Learn and become a functional expert in using Acorn software and solutions
- Work with key Acorn customers on their modeling and allocation methodology design inquiries
- Interact with senior customer executives – excellent communication skills in English are a must
- Develop context for the customer businesses and be able to provide operational and financial insights to the customers based on financial data
- Develop a communication document defining the customer’s inbound inquiry, describe Acorn’s recommendations to implement
- Work with the Acorn Consulting organization to generate potential Professional Services opportunities based on the recommendations identified.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Top Ranked Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance (Managerial), Production Operations/ Management, or Industrial Engineering
- Excellent English communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Managerial Finance or Cost Accounting in a corporate and/or consulting setting, specifically with experience in performance management
- CPA and/or MBA or local equivalent certification preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in Process Modeling and Costing
- Demonstrable experience w/ Profit & Loss Reporting / Statements
- Expertise in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- An internet connection with at least 1MB upload and download speed for connectivity to the team via video (to check your internet’s upload and download speed, go to http://www.speedtest.net/www.speedtest.net )
- A fast enough computer to handle video communication and equipped with a camera (example – external web camera or integrated camera)
- Ability to work USA business hours
USA business hours – full time, at least 8hrs/day Monday-Friday, with the strict expectation that this role is your only position.
Total compensation: annual salary is $50K, that’s $25/hr for a full-time, 40 hour work week
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time – so we thank you in advance for your efforts.Apply