Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Ibrahim Fibres Limited is a manufacturer in Pakistan having diversified business activities including Polyester Yarn production, Polyester Staple Fibre production, Financial. Services, Banking and Energy. We are looking for dynamic individuals for our Faisalabad office, Lahore Office and Plant Site.
DEPUTY MANAGER TAX (FAISALABAD / LAHORE BASED)
• Candidate must be a qualified CA.
• Max Age 32 years.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Taxation with a large scale local/multinational organization.
• Must have expertise in Income Tax/Sales Tax laws. and FBR rules and regulations.
• Know-how of international tax practices is essential. Be responsible for preparing and/or reviewing financial statements and accounts in accordance with the applicable Tax laws.
• Responsible for tax accounting and planning. Manage direct and indirect tax audits and litigation. Manage corporate tax, sales tax and tax refunds claims.
• Represent company before FBR authorities and auditors.
• Monitor and implement any Legislative/Regtilatory changes in Tax laws/provisions and determine the impact on the company Business.
SHIFT ENGINEER MAINTENANCE (POWER PLANT)
• Candidate must have B.Sc. Engineering Degree in Mechanical from a recognized university.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a renowned organization. preferably in Niigata. Engines.
• Responsible for maintenance of power plant engines and generators.
• Maintaining efficient plant equipment operation and supervision by establishing operational procedures. Look after daily operations: maintenance and repair of plant equipment.
SR. ENGINEER ELECTRICAL (POWER PLANT)
• B.Sc. Electrical Engineering Degree from a well reputed institute.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Power house.
• Must have hands on experience in operational optimization of power distribution and synchronization.
• Monitor and control Interconnected Distribution network, ensuring safe and reliable delivery of electrical power. Maintain overall reliability through coordination of distribution levels and transformer loadings.
• Responsible for day to day maintenance and distribution setup.
ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST (PLANT SITE)
• Candidate must have M.Sc/M.Phil in Organizational. Psychology.
• Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience. preferably in any industrial sector as a counselor.
• Must have clear psychological concepts and psychotherapeutic techniques, such as transactional analysis, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and the Milan systemic approach.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills are essential.
• Candidate must have strong sense of responsibility, flexibility and the ability to work at fast pace.
• Candidate must be a good communicator in written and spoken English.
• Have the initiative drive and creativity ni rapidly progress & contribute to the objectives and culture of the company.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply online at www.igcpk.com/apply-online or email your resume on: the following address with post applied for mentioned in the subject Email: [email protected] Website: www.igcpk.com Last date for submission of application is November 10th 2015.
Ibrahim Fibres Limited