Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Ibm : The Middleware Lab Services team is comprised of experts who are globally deployable deep subject matter experts. The Consultants are available to accelerate sales and delivery in high growth areas and emerging markets, thus supplementing local solutioning and delivery excellence capabilities.
Seeking expert-level experience in the following areas:
– Thorough understanding of service oriented architecture (SOA) concepts.
– Demonstrated hands on ability in architecture, design and development of scalable, complex Java / J2EE software products and mobile technology solutions.
– Expert knowledge of latest architecture frameworks and design patterns with demonstrated technical leadership in building scalable, high performance enterprise products.
– N-Tier Architecture, design patterns, Object Oriented Design and Modeling (UML).
Candidates should have experience in one or more of the following:
– Development of complex business processing systems using various software and hardware platforms deploying object oriented techniques using Application Servers, JMS, JDBC, Open Source tools .
– Design Patterns and knowledge of one of the frameworks like Spring.
– Good knowledge of Eclipse, Ant, SML, Javadoc, JUnit.
– Excellent design and problem solving skills.
– Thorough understanding of application security issues, including common web application exploits.
– Thorough understanding of agile software development methodology (Scrum) and industry best practices
– Disciplined, engineering oriented mind set.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
Seeking candidate’s with strong personal and written communication skills; ability to work and perform technical research independently; time management with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently; ability to process, organize, and extract relevant technical information for customer projects; presentation skills – conduct customer facing “whiteboard” sessions and lead technical planning sessions; desire to constantly learn and develop technical breadth across multiple technical domains; committed to completing a formal IBM Architect certification training path.
Experience in the following Industries is preferred: Banking, Telco, Insurance, Retail.
Ability to accommodate extensive global worldwide international travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 years experience in Technical and Non-Technical Tools
- English: Fluent
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology
- At least 7 years experience in Technical and Non-Technical Tools
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.