Get Latest Jobs Via Email
MANAGER – CENTER FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT (CED)
The Center for Entrepreneurial Development (CEO) at IBA has been recently established in collaboration with Babson College, USA. The CEO aims to create value for Pakistan by providing essential entrepreneurial skills to local entrepreneurs and growing their networks so that they can build successful businesses and play their role in strengthening Pakistan’s economy. The IBA CEO is looking for highly motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset to manage all functional, administrative and strategic areas. The incumbent will be responsible for marketing the Center’s short and long term training programs, collaborating with internal & external stakeholders as well as with the student body, faculty and staff to deliver on defined targets.
• MBA from HEC recognized university/institute (preferably from IBA or LUMS)
• Atleast 3 to 5 years of working experience preferably in the relevant field
• Well conversant with MS Office and statistical software packages i.e. SPSS, PLS
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Urdu
• Ability to work independently with dedication and hardwork.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should fill-in an Online Pre-employment Application Form (Non-Teaching Positions) available on the IBA website www.iba.edu.pk and send their CVs, along with a recent passport size photograph (mentioning position title in the subject line) at [email protected], latest by February 18, 2013.
Human Resource Department Institute of Business Administration (IBA) University Road, Karachi Ph: 111-422-422