Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Education/ Experiences: Degree in Engineering/ Science having MBA degree
would be an added advantage. At least 3 – 5 years of purchasing experience
preferably from Textile/Chemical industry
1. Excellent Planning and organizing skills.
2. Excellent in negotiation.
3. Excellent in written and oral communication
4. Good in networking and market intelligence.
5. Good command on MS office, especially MS Excel & SAP
6. Good interpersonal skills.
1. Translate strategy into operational reality.
2. Knowledge and experience on Tally system/ SAP – MM Module.
3. Achieving Valuable Results
4. Innovative and Analytical Thinking
5. Cost conscious and strong negotiator
6. Driving for Results
7. Preferably candidate having past experience in procurement of TE chemicals & Indirect Purchasing
Ensure timely price finalization of raw materials, Packaging Materials & indirect material required for production.
Coordinate with the regional team for regional pricing deal.
Ensure compliance of EHS while sourcing of RM/PM.
Make strategy and ensure cost reduction.
Develop alternate source for critical and single source materials.
Develop market intelligence for proactive measures.
Coordinate with internal customers, stores and finance for smooth Source to Pay process.
Ensure compliance of purchasing procedures and guide lines in area of responsibility.
Ensure Timely Purchasing MIS and input to Business
Coordinate with stakeholders for new product development.