|Qualification : MBA with Bachelor’s Degree in Pharma/MedicineExperience : more than 5 years experience of healthcare sector in
The primary objective of this position is to identify and source new
opportunities for growth using viable business development methods.
This involves devising strategic plans and preparing feasibility
studies for future product portfolios, acquisitions, in-licensing and
co-promotions etc, among other.
• To develop a strategic plan to identify and source new business
opportunities with particular focus in the Branded Generic, New
Pharmaceutical Molecules etc.
• To manage the identification of products, brands and / or molecules
for acquisition, In-licensing, Outsourcing, Exchange, Sale, Co-
promotion / co-marketing
• To strategize, prioritize, write and implement business development
plans related to Brand / product acquisition, Brand in licensing or co-
promotion agreements, Company acquisition, Product exchange or sale.
• Development of Future Product Portfolio (Product Line, Product
Width, Product Depth) and its management and analysis
• To make feasibility and product launch planning of new potential
molecules to be introduced for local as well as International markets
• To make reports/proposals and present to management for their
feedback/approval on new products and new partnership
• To attend & establish contacts with new potential Research &
Manufacturing companies to develop partnerships and strategic
Alliances locally and internationally
• To coordinate and respond to requests for quotes and facilitate in
the execution of CDA and Supply Agreements
Salary : Market Compatible