Get Latest Jobs Via Email
POSITION VACANT: The Government of Balochistan, Health Department with Financial assistance of Pakistan Petroleum Limited Welfare Trust has Constructed “50 Bed Public Welfare Hospital Sui” with an objective to provide quality health care facilities to the residents of Sui and adjacent areas. The Hospital is run through Board of Governors, chaired by Secretary Health.
1. The Board of Governors requires services of specialist purely on contract basis on a lumpsum salary of Rs.250,0001- per month (along with food and bachelors accommodation) initially for a period of one year, which is extendable, depending on circumstances.
2. In service doctors working in Health Department can also apply. They will be paid incentive Rs.250,000/- per month in addition to their regular pay and allowances(along with food and bachelor accommodation).
3. Following specialists are required
1. One General Surgeon FCPS/MS or equivalent
2. One Anesthetist FCPS/MCPS/DA or equivalent
3. One Gynecologist FCPS/MCPS/DGO
4. One Pediatrician FCPS/MD/MCPS/DCH or Equivalent
5. One Pathologist FCPS/M.Phil/DCP
i) Application alongwith CV and Attested copies of educational and experiences certificates, CNIC and three (3) recent photograph may reach this office on this office on or before 30 January 2015.
On following address; Planning Call, Room No. 2, 2nd Floor, Block-9, Balochistan, Civil Secretariat, Quetta or E-mail: Health. [email protected]
ii) In services candidates must apply through proper channel by due date otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
iii)The candidates will be called for interviews after short listing.
iv) No TA/DA will be allowed.
v)The candidates from Sindh and adjacent districts of Punjab can also apply. vi) Preferences will be given to local applicants and applicants from surrounding areas. PRQ NO.1859112-01-15
(Abdul Rasool Zehri) Chief Planning Officer
Newspaper: Express News Paper