Get Latest Jobs Via Email
HBL Habib Bank Limited Jobs Cash Officer services : Hbl is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
Degree Title : B.COM / BA / BSC / BBA / MA / M.Com / MSc
GPA/Div: Minimum 2.8 CGPA, A/B Grade or 2nd Division from a HEC Recognized Institute
Career Level: Officer
Minimum Experience: Preferably Fresh Candidates
Salary Level: Rs 16,000 – Rs 20,000
Cash Officer serves as an entry level position in Operations. This is a career oriented job and leads to Branch Operations Manager and other mid-career positions in operations over 3 to 5 years.
This job serves as an ideal stepping stone for fresh graduates who want to make a career in banking. The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, however, females are being encouraged to improve workforce diversity.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of all cash related statements required by SBP and Head Office.
- Cash receipt payment / sorting / posting. Utility Bills collections/ Cross Branch Transactions.
- Posting of Inward and Outward Clearing Cheques.
- Liaison with NIFT
- Preparation of Drafts, Pay Orders etc.
- Balance the cash at the end of the day
- Assist in achieving the goals / targets of the branch
- Ensure minimum waiting time for customers while doing cash transactions and deal each customer politely & with courtesy.
- Use of Cashbooks
- Manage concerns and queries of customers efficiently and promptly.
The Right DNA
Effective Communication, Team Player, Detail Oriented, Punctual, Focused and Committed
Applicants, shortlisted according to the mentioned eligibility criteria, will be required to appear in an aptitude test followed by panel interviews. The selected candidates will then go through a structured training program which includes a combination of both Classroom and On-the-Job Training