Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Core competencies of a successful Technical Operations Analyst are technical problem solving, logic, detail orientation and troubleshooting skills to drive customer success. You will be expected to be the investigative and analytical arm to drive resolution of technical customer issues through hands-on involvement. Your ability to quickly troubleshoot the issues, understand what is needed to solve the problem and quickly implement a long-term solution to prevent the issue from occurring again will be key. You will need strong technical skills to navigate & work with complex database systems, ability to review and write SQL queries, provide system expertise during requirements gathering, review QA test cases, create clear user documentation and develop long-term solutions to resolve system issues to improve process efficiencies. You will also need the ability to communicate professionally and effectively at a senior level across departments and organizations.
Total compensation is US$15/hr for a full-time, 40-hour work week.
You would be required to be available at least 8 hours between 5am EST and 5pm EST.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other software degree
- Minimum 5 years working with SQL
- Experience with Windows build process automation & Microsoft deployment tools
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Powershell, VB, etc)
- Keen problem solver with the ability to analyze complex data and provide independent analysis
- Ability to work with and coordinate across multiple groups of people
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Other experience that is not mandatory but will be a plus
- Experience with MSSQL server and Oracle
- Experience in customer support roles
- Experience with ITL
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time – so we thank you in advance for your efforts. Please note that you will not be paid for these interviews or skills tests but we hope you will complete them to help us truly evaluate your talent vs your peers.
Are you up for the challenge?