Get Latest Jobs Via Email
What do we need from you? As an elite Frontend Web Developer with gTeam, you will be a key member of a team of top global developers revamping the front-end of various enterprise applications. This will require creativity and great UI understanding – while leveraging the best front-end web development design patterns, architecture and tools. We will expect you to be comfortable performing sophisticated front-end UI development – similar to what you see on sites like Mint.com or Songza.com. If developing sites like these are well within your scope – you are the perfect person. We will also need you to be able to communicate effectively in English with your team and others.
Requirements for this job are:
- A BS in Computer Science or other technical software degree
- Recent experience with at least two of the following technologies – Angular, Compass, Ember, Knockout and/or Backbone
Total compensation is US$30/hr for a full-time, 40-hour work week.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are also looking for you to have demonstrated the following critical characteristics:
- You have high standards for productivity and are obsessively focused on code quality
- You develop a clean and simple product
- You believe that there is a 10x range in productivity between developers, and you are towards the top end of this range.
- You have a passion for iterative development and like us, you also believe “shipping is a feature”.
We have high standards for productivity and quality, and will evaluate candidates based on the cleanliness and simplicity of their development work and the quality of the front-end sample product. To ensure we only hire the best, we will be providing you instructions to develop a mock sample design implementation to further judge your capabilities. This test is not a work product – but simply a test we’ve developed to enable you to show us your talents.
If you decide to proceed, please submit your resume and from there, you will be sent instructions on a sample design implementation to complete. If your sample design implementation is amongst the best – you will be asked to present it for 10 minutes over Skype.
Are you up for the challenge?