Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Come work with the top 1% of global talent to deliver critical enterprise apps for Fortune 500 companies. We offer a fast-pace environment where inventiveness and entrepreneurial drive are rewarded. We’re also one of the few IT companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
What do we need from you? As a gTeam Lead Python Web Developer, you will perform design, development, testing and documentation of a web application that uses latest industry trends. You will attend daily status calls and be responsible for estimation of efforts involved in completing tasks.
Total compensation is US$20/hr for a full-time, 40-hour work week.
Desired Skills and Experience
What we need to see in your background(all required)
– Experience as a technical lead or senior developer of a web development project
– Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of and has experience in building web-based applications in Python, preferably using web development frameworks like Pyramid/Django
– Can explain the benefits of and has built applications using a NoSQL data store (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra)
– Has experience building horizontally scalable enterprise class applications using the above technologies
– Comfortable using cloud-based infrastructure and services for both development and deployment
– Prefer experience building web clients using popular libraries such as Bootstrap, JQuery, YUI
– Has experience with continuous integration systems, python test frameworks, and build systems (ant, buildout, scons, etc)
– Java experience is good to have
– Understands HTML5, CSS and template frameworks like Jinja/Freemarker
– BS or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field from a top tier university
– 5+ years of experience successfully delivering high-value business applications to leading firms.
– Excellent communication skills and command of the English language
The candidate must accept accountability for achieving agreed upon goals. In doing so, the candidate must proactively propose an approach to achieve each goal, seek feedback on the approach, identify the resulting tasks, estimate the related work, and execute the related tasks in a timely fashion.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time – so we thank you in advance for your efforts. Please note that you will not be paid for these interviews or skills tests but we hope you will complete them to help us truly evaluate your talent in comparison to your peers.
Are you up for the challenge?