Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Work with top global talent on big time enterprise apps for Fortune 500 companies in a career-building environment, where inventiveness and entrepreneurial drive are rewarded. It’s 100% remote, work from home, with minimal meetings, where you can choose when you can put in your 40 hours most effectively each week.
What do we need from you? As a Java Engineer with gTeam, you’ll be part of a group handling applications moving from one tech stack to another, including bugs that arise in code or scripts. We also create new build processes for the different tech stacks. Often the issues we deal with are very difficult to solve and are not a simple matter of searching for a fix online. We will count on your years of experience in Java, enterprise applications, and build systems, as well as effective communication (in English) with your team and others.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Java developer with enterprise application experience
- Proficient in Linux from the command line via SSH
- A code writer who understands how to test what you write
- A problem solver who can convey issues to others
- Experienced with database and SQL (MSSQL, Oracle, Sybase, etc.)
- Experienced Installing & configuring Application Servers (Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.)
- Comfortable using core tools like Eclipse, ANT, and Subversion SVN
Total compensation is US$15/hr for a full-time, 40-hour work week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time – so we thank you in advance for your efforts. Please note that you will not be paid for these interviews or skills tests but we hope you will complete them to help us truly evaluate your talent in comparison to your peers.
Are you up for the challenge?