GSK : We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare.
As one of the few healthcare companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, we are very proud to have developed some of the leading global medicines in these fields.
Details: – Preventive maintenance for Pharmaceutical equipment
– Day to day troubleshooting for site related issues relating to Mechanical and Electrical concerns
– To ensure timely calibration of all instruments/balances
– Timely manage site CAPEX and OPEX
– Ensure operations are in line with Quality Management Systems (QMS) and Global Engineering Standards (GES)
Basic qualifications: – Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics) Apply
- Standard Chartered Bank SCB Jobs 1 March 2016
- United Snacks Jobs Accounts Officer