GroupM: We are hiring Research Interns who will work alongside the Research Managers for providing a creative solution with Microsoft Excel expertise. You will be responsible for assisting day-to-day media research activities and supporting the running of media insights. This includes management of campaign and market research with guidance from peers or supervisor to ensure seamless execution of all types of media.
You will have the opportunity to interact and learn from the best people within the Karachi office as well as across regional and global markets. As a team, we’re devoted to building great relationships internally and amongst the clients.
- Working closely with research team
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Preparation of training manuals for users
Required Skills & Traits
- Studies in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
- Ability to work independently, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Developed projects in VB, VBA
- Design and Develop macros to automate tasks in excel
About Mindshare: Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com
About Pakistan: The Pakistani media and entertainment industry expected growth in 2015 is 12%. The introduction of 3G and 4G along with a Cellular Mobile Teledensity of 63.3% makes Pakistan’s an exciting market with huge potential. The rapidly increasing 30 million user internet subscriber base with a 25% increase in broadbrand subscribers over the past one year shows optimistic growth for any media and advertising professional.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential. Apply
- Jobs In NCR
- Jobs In Weatherford