Get Latest Jobs Via Email
In accordance with the Government of the Punjab, Health Department, Lahore letter vide No SO (C)PPSC-MF/2013, dated 30.01.2015, applications are invited from the candidates for selection / appointment as Medical Officer / Women Medical Officer (BS-17) on adhoc basis for one year who possess the qualification and other conditions as mentioned below :-
Nomenclature of the Post:
Medical Officer / Women Medical Officer (BS-17)
ii. Valid Registration with PMDC.
iii. Regular House Job for 01 year.
However, preference shall be given to those possessing qualification and specialization in relevant filed meant for the post
Age limit: Male Candidates 22-35 + 5 (general age relaxation upper age limit vide notification No. SOR (S8/GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04.11.2006.
Female Candidates 22-35 +8 years (general age relaxation admissible under notification ibid.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Only Candidates Having CNIC and Domicile of the Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
2. The appointment will be made purely on merit for a period of one year on adhoc basis, which will be liable to termination on account of absence / unsatisfactory performance without assigning any reason.
3. The appointment on adhoc basis will be post specific and shall be non-transferable.
4. Any request for transfer will lead to immediate termination of services of the applicant / employee concerned.
5. The vacant positions of the posts will be intimated to the candidates at the time of interview.
6. The competent authority reserves the right to fill up the posts as per requirements / may increase or decrease and even cancel the recruitment process.
7. Monthly emoluments will be paid according to their basic pay scale and other permissible allowances.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:
1. The eligible candidates will be required to submit their applications alongwith attested copies of relevant documents i.e. Maori, F.Sc, MBBS, 01 year House Job Certificate, Domicile, CNIC, valid Registration with PMDC, two passport size photographs, phone No. & other relevant documents as per schedule given below:
Receipt of applications : 1st and 3. Thursday of each Month
Interviews : 2. and 4. Thursday of each Month.
2. The candidates are required to appear for interview in the office of the District Coordination Officer, Rawalpindi at 09.00 A.M.
3. Incomplete / without attestation application will not be entertained and no separate intimation for interview will be issued.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
5. The candidates are required to produce / bring their original document etc. at the time of interview. No candidates will be interviewed without original documents.