FINCA Microfinance Bank Jobs Chief Operating Officer : FINCA Microfinance Bank: The Chief Operating Officer (COO) is responsible for the management of core business operations, including lending, product development, marketing, policy development, and application of internal controls. S/he will ensure that FINCA Pakistan is competitive, and that outreach and profitability performance targets are met.
The COO is responsible for ensuring that core business personnel are adequately trained and operate at a high standard of technical competency. The COO also ensures that FINCA Pakistan implements responsible lending and savings practices. As a member of the Management Team, s/he shares responsibility for the overall performance and activities of FINCA Pakistan, and participates in making decisions on strategic issues
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Guides and directs management in the development, production, promotion, and financial aspects of the organization’s products and services.
- Directs the preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based on broad organizational goals and growth objectives.
- Oversees executives who direct department activities that implement the organization’s policies.
- Implements programs that meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Creates the structure and processes necessary to manage the organization’s current activities and its projected growth.
- Maintains a sound plan of corporate organization, establishing policies to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
- Develops and installs procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow within the organization.
- Supervises design of hardware and software systems to assist in the smooth and efficient flow of information.
- Establishes operating policies consistent with the chief executive officer’s broad policies and objectives and ensures their execution.
- Evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to the chief executive officer.
- Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
- Ensures that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with regulations and laws governing business operations.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Apply for the position at [email protected]