Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Applications are invited for the following posts from the candidates who fulfill the experience and age limit criteria mentioned against each.
• 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons.
• 10% quota/reserved for Women.
• 5% quota is reserved for Minorities (Non Muslims).
• In terms of rule 15 of Civil Servants (Appointment! Promotion & Transfer) Rules,1 973, vacancies in posts in Basic Pay Scales 3 to 15 and equivalent shall be filled by appointment of persons domiciled in the province or region concerned.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) as per following
Application form and deposit slip is available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
• Take printout of form along with fee deposit slip.
• Deposit test fee of Rs. 500/- through deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
• Send application form alongwith original NTS copy of deposit slip, domicile, CNIC and 3 passport size photographs to NTS Headquarters, 1 -E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad not later than 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
• Candidates already in Government Service shall require to apply through proper channel after qualifying written test.
• NTS / National Savings will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained. Applications sent directly to National Savings in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
• Admit cards to the candidates will be sent by NTS at postal address of the candidates to appear for the written test, to be held as per date given by NTS on their website, in the major cities of country.
• All the candidate will be provisionally allowed to appear in written test, however, if any candidate is found ineligible he/she will be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment process.
• On the basis of merit only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
Last date for receipt of applications is 15 days from the date of publication
Concealing of facts and any direct or indirect pressure for appointment would lead to the disqualification of candidate.
Note:- No TNDA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.