Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Fauji Cement Company Limited requires dynamic and experienced individuals for the WHR Power Plant against the following vacant posts.
Technical Officer (Instrument TO) — WHR (Power Plant)
(1) DAE (Instrument) (2) 5 years and above experience in WHR / Boiler project experience. Should be able to handle the problems, fault finding and rectifications related to Instrument in Shift handling, having good knowledge of Cement Plant. To perform other related duties as assigned.
Technician (Instrument & Control) — WHR (Power Plant)
(1) DAE (Instrument) preferably Boiler Instrument / Cement Plant (2) 3 years and above experience in WHR & Combined Cycle Power Plants. Should be able to handle the problems related to instrument in Shift, having good knowledge of Cement Plant.
Control Room Operator – WHR (Power Plant)
(1) DAE (Mechanical)/ DAE (Electrical — Power) with Class “C” Boiler Engineering. (2) 7 years and above experience in WHR & Combined Cycle Power Plant operations (monitoring & control). DCS Control System & operation methods of WHR/Steam Turbine & Boiler. Maintenance of Turbine during shut down, Feed Water Pump, Cooling Tower Circulation Pump, Cooling Tower Fan & Reduction gear. Vacuum System of Turbine and De-aerator Tank of WHR. Sealing Steam & Oil Purify System of Turbine Synchronization System (Power factor KVAR). Cold & Hot run starter up procedure of WHR, Vacuum Condenser Water Circulation, also temp of Condenser & Cooling water. Knowledge of ejector system for vacuum condenser.
Field Operator – WHR (Power Plant)
(1) DAE (Mechanical) with Class “C” Boiler Engineering. (2) 5 years and above experience of monitoring and operation of WHR Power Plant (Mechanical Equipment and Auxiliaries). Knowledge of Boiler maintenance and its accessories including Feed Water Pumps, De-aerator Pumps, Vacuum Pumps, Motorized valves & Manual valves, Drag Chain conveyors, Hot gases ducts & Dampers etc preferably of WHR boilers. Experience of high pressure pipe lines (steam & water) & alignment of Rotary equipment, Boilers & TG safety.
Fitter – WHR (Power Plant)
(1) Matriculation /Age 28-35 years. (2) 10-15 years and above experience of maintenance of WHR Power Plant mechanical equipment and auxiliaries. Must have experience of boiler maintenance and its accessories, including Feed Water pumps, De-aerator pumps, Vacuum pumps, Motorized valves and Manual valves, Drag chain conveyors, Hot gases ducts, Dampers etc preferably of WHR boilers. Experience of high pressure pipe lines (steam & water). Knowledge of alignment of rotary equipment, Boilers & TG safety.
Welder – WHR (Power Plant)
(1) Matric / Qualified X Ray welder/Age 25 — 35 years. (2) 10 years and above experience of welding jobs related to WHR power plant like Ducting, Piping, Steel structure etc. Should be familiar with various uses of fire fighting equipment. To perform other related duties as assigned.
2. Please mention the name of post applying for in the subject line of the application. 3. Last date for the submission of application is 20th January 2015.
Address for Application Submission Human Resource Department FAUJI CEMENT COMPANY LIMITED Fauji Towers. 68 – Tipu Road. Chaklala. Rawalpindi. Email: [email protected] Website: www.fccl.com.pk