Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Mechanical / HVAC Engineer: Fatima Group is one of the most reputed business entities in Pakistan, manufacturing and marketing a strong and diverse portfolio of products and services, comprising of Fertilizer, Textile, Sugar, Energy, Mining and Trading.
Fatima Group in collaboration with Workers Welfare Fund (WWF), Ministry of Labour and Manpower, Government of Pakistan, is setting-up a hospital at Multan to serve at least 35 million people in 14 districts of Southern Punjab.
Mukhtar A Sheikh Memonal Welfare Hospital will be a 200 bed health facility spread over an area of 270,000 sq ft.
We are looking for a committed candidate for the above mentioned position.
• Ensure that project’s HVAC design is flawless and meets the performance, commercial and HSE requirements
• Responsible for cost effective reliable maintenance and smooth operation of the HVAC system
• Monitor quality, timeline, and cost of work performed. Provide oversight of engineering consultant and contractor.
• Responsible for checking of BOO, design and checking of all materials on site for quality.
• Must be fully conversant with technical code and standard such as NFPA, ASHARE, ASTM etc.
• Must have knowledge of building management system to monitor and control HVAC function.
• B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering/B Tech from a reputable institute
• Minimum 08-10 years of relevant experience
• Candidates having experience of working for hospitals or hotels will be considered for the position.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their resume to [email protected] with Mechanical/HVAC Engineer in the subject line Last date to apply is 15th March, 2015.
Province : Punjab
District : Islamabad
Newspaper : DAWN
Date : 09-Mar-2015