Etihad Airways is an award winning, global aviation group and the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Our goal is to be a truly 21st century global airline, challenging and changing the established conventions of airline hospitality.
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join the Islamabad Commercial office in a leadership role – reporting directly to the General Manager – Pakistan. This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
SPECIFIC ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, update and supervise daily assignment of activities to ensure the smooth execution of selling process
- Monitor and coordinate sales activities to ensure targets are achieved
- Monitor agents interaction with customers to ensure selling activities are executed according to standard and internal procedures
- Coordinate execution of daily activities to ensure they are compliant with internal procedures and best practices
- Collect, review and consolidate indicators on daily operations to timely identify and suggest areas of improvements
- Implement and monitor best practices to ensure daily operations are executed effectively and sales targets are reached
- Monitor and report on team performance to ensure proper tracking of results
- Review and report on past and future business performance, identify trends and resulting opportunities from analysis of past and forecast business performance.
- Ensure the structure and composition of the team is relevant and appropriate for the business’s future needs.
- To be a significant influencer in the team’s future direction working closely alongside other key members of the North American sales team.
- Lead and inspire the sales, marketing and revenue teams to deliver required results.
- Display a full understanding of the company’s market position, consumer trends, and competitors’ positioning, by continual analysis of market data to ensure that competitive edge is maintained.
- Attend key client and industry events maximising on every networking opportunity and to build on existing and develop new business contacts.
- Develop and manage sales budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets and costs.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities
- Implement effective processes and focus the team’s effort towards short, medium and long term revenue generation.
- Monitor market, product and client trends, and competitor activity, in order to identify challenges and opportunities.
- Direct and lead global distribution, central reservations and internet technology
CORE MANAGEMENT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Policies and procedures – Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations – Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Safety, Quality & Environment – Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma level (2 years or more)
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within Commercial business – preferably within Airline, Travel and Tourism or Hospitality industries.
- Communication skills – Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent
- Negotiation skills – Advanced
- Relationship Management skills – Excellent [sociallocker]Apply[/sociallocker]
- Jobs In Qatar Airways
- Procter & Gamble Pakistan Jobs Tax Manager 3 June 2016