Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Location: Islamabad, Federal, PK
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of fueling services for cust1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels
- Ensure effective steps to reduce OPEX of the Customer network related to the energy requirements of the network. Develop pilferage control measures and ensure implementation through relevant stake holders
- Ensure fueling to all sites as per requirements for all Prime and T-Prime sites ensuring 0% outages because of non- or delayed fueling.
- Manage PSO cards issued to Regions/ Vendors and monitor fuel drawn from these cards. Scrutinize and Verify monthly fuel consumption report, refueling vendor and PSO Invoice.
- Ensure proper processes to be in place for timely processing and payment of all Commercial Power bills nationwide.
- Ensure effective SOPs to curtail and check CP and Fuel Pilferage, theft, excess usage and excess billing by Power companies.
- Ensure effective and efficient Commercial Power Trouble shooting and rectification processes nationwide so as not to have T-prime sites number exceed 1% of total operational sites at all times.
- Develop and implement SOPs with all fueling vendors, security companies, DISCOs, Commercial Power Trouble shooting and rectification vendors/ service providers etc. to meet defined KPIs.
- Ensure effective steps to reduce OPEX of the Customer network related to the energy requirements of the network. Develop pilferage control measures and ensure implementation through relevant stake holders.
Position QualificationsCore Competences:
- Knowledge of Managed Service Telecom Operations Practice
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Problem Solving and strategic thinking
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Language Skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Creating & Innovating
- Applying Expertise and Technology
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 8 to 10 years of experience with at least 06 years relevant experience preferably in the telecom industry or any other industry with a similar job role
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Cost Awareness
- Social skills and awareness