Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Ericsson Overview :Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- 2nd Level Assurance Support Activities
- 2nd Level Incident Management
- Problem Management
- System Administration
- 2nd Level Billing Operations
- Proven working experience in wireless industry on 4G/LTE networks in O&M environment.
- Expert level understanding of 4G/LTE end-to-end Wireless Network Architecture including Radio Access Network, Optimization etc.
- Advanced level knowledge of E/// RBS 6000 series (6102, 6201, 6301, 6601) and different types of configurations.
- Solid understanding of mobile cellular acquisition and call flows for Voice, SMS and Packet Data Calls
- Experience of installation, commissioning and cable connections of E/// enodeB.
- Oncall support to FM, NPO, FO and TRX during day/night time(as per roster).
- Handling of tickets and issues escalating from FO (FLO) and other stakeholders.
- Customer complaint handling.
- Investigation and analysis of critical technical fault for the LTE RAN network.
- Responsible for KPI reporting and interpretation.
- Incident reporting for outages and faults in LTE RAN network.
- Perform all RAN Assurance related activities, including corrective maintenance, preventive maintenance (health checks), etc.
- Proficient in AMOS/MOSHELL, OSS Common Explorer, XML scripting, BSIM, ONE and Linux.
- Able to transfer knwledge and train other resources of the team.
- Knowledge of Managed Service Telecom Operations Practice
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Problem Solving and strategic thinking
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Language Skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Creating & Innovating
- Applying Expertise and Technology
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecom Engineering or Masters in Telecommunication
- At least 6-7 years of experience in O&M environment of cellular networks with majority on LTE networks
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Cost Awareness
- Social skills and awareness
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- [Relocation, certifications, travel requirements, immigration, and background checks, etc.]
- [Local specifications, legal disclaimers, Conclusion, as applicable]
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Punjab || Lahore || Consulting&SysInt IT; ProdMgt; R&D SalesStratMkt&ComMgt ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP Supply&Log