Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Req ID: 56395
This is a position for a Technical Sales Manager /Solution Architect working for M-Commerce supporting in pre-sales engagements. You will be responsible for supporting the sales of Ericsson’s mobile commerce portfolio.
As part of this role you will be required to build relationships and influence key technical stakeholders in the customer organization which would include MNOs, banks and other financial institutions. Additionally you will be managing select engagements, customer requirements and proposing, based on evaluation, different technical implementation alternatives. To enrich and maintain your competence in specific cases you will be assigned for some projects to participate in the implementation and conclusion stages. Part of your role will also be to support Business Development and Portfolio Management by giving feedback on the market needs you come across in your role.
- Lead solution/technology level dialog and presentations with customers, internal engagement practice teams
- Find new business opportunities based on expanding existing customer solutions as well as creating new ones
- Lead technical meetings on your own as and when needed with customers and also build relationship with technical stakeholders
- Keep pace with market requirements and trends from region and proactively communicate to portfolio team
- Drive improvements in existing solution offerings in order to make M-Commerce deals more profitable
- When applicable participate as a member of a core three team with specialist knowledge of m-commerce solution and related services for all technical aspects.
- Analyze customer requirements and propose technical solutions and define technical scope, in team activities, required to enhance customer’s competitive position.
- Own and sign off technical solution for RFxs , customer cases etc
- Lead RFx technical response supported by technical teams within the business unit
- Drive proof of concepts and demo to promote strengths of Ericsson solutions
- Participate and drive evaluation of third party suppliers/products and solutions.
- Advise customers on and advocate changes in the methods, processes and guidelines within the customer organization to enhance business efficiency via Ericsson M-Commerce solutions
- Analyze how security requirements from various aspects should be interpreted and suggest realization
- Participate in analysis of how m-commerce solutions can be developed, improved and evolved in order to provide new services together with operational aspects in dialogue with product owners.
- Identify key business processes related to m-commerce solutions in a structured and analytical way
- Be recognized as a leader in knowledge sharing communities. In particular drive the Ericsson internal build-up of knowledge in the mobile financial market in your region.
The Technical Sales Manager /Solution Architect is responsible for driving and securing technical performance from a business perspective and has a profound impact on closing new deals, and building trust with customers on Ericsson’s solutions. On top of that the Technical Sales Manager /Solution Architect is responsible to build and spread knowledge about mobile financial market and relevant IT technologies regionally in order to improve Ericsson’s Sales capacity in this domain.
- University degree in Business or Engineering / ICT
- 7years of relevant professional experience of which at least 5 years in a similar role in the financial sector (bank, remittance institute, etc.)
- Strong personal track record from Senior, or equivalent, Solution/Enterprise Architect position, preferably with experience from transactional services, brokering services, charging solutions and hosting models
- Strong track record in engaging with customers, suppliers and participation in external forums and events
- Deep experiences of driving analysis of how requirements can be implemented from a technical perspective based on strong business understanding
- Significant experience from implementation or update of business processes
- Strong market knowledge and extensive experience to translate value propositions that should be communicated to the market and secure winning propositions in the Mobile Money market
- Strong understanding of how project management and engagement models work
- Excellent language skills in English. Skills in other main languages in the region is a plus
- A background in design and deployment of M-Commerce solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of market insight and competitor intelligence
- Self-driven with high motivation
- Out of box thinker with a solution oriented mindset to simplify requirements into solutions
- Ensures best practice knowledge management within the Ericsson organization
- Builds a culture of working characterized by proactive attitude, teamwork focus, contributor in change management,
- Strong performance ethics, hands-on, result oriented, high professionalism and high energy. Leads by example
- Has a winning and a can do attitude with strong ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment and contribute to team motivation
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Federal || Islamabad || Consulting&SysInt IT; ProdMgt; R&D SalesStratMkt&ComMgt ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP Supply&Log