Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Ericsson Overview: Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
The CNS Engineer is part of a CNS team supporting the customer and shall deliver support services according to the contracted Services Level Agreements by means of established processes.
With detailed customer networks knowledge and knowledge of the customer strategies the CNS Engineer identifies business leads and promotes Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales. The CNS Engineer enables efficient service delivery of contracted customer support services by owning/drive the Customer Support Request within the Ericsson support organization.
The CNS engineer is taking active part of the Emergency Handling support and is task managed by the Service Delivery Manager
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Customer request handling
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Identify new business opportunities
- Network level competence.
- Market insight.
- Financial Understanding.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Service Delivery Process.
- Change Management.
- Sales and Business Development Skill.
- Negotiation & argumentation skills.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Ericsson Model for Project Management, PROPS-C.
- Software Update Management.
- Software Support.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise & Technology
Minimum Qualififcation & Experience Requirements
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Very strong personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Very good proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Drive – determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Creativity – ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Openness – capacity to reflect on one’s behavior and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
- Responsiveness – ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
Additional Requirments,Phusical Demands, Region/Local Specifications
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Federal || Islamabad || IT