Ericsson Overview Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Job Summary The Optimization job role purpose is to improve the overall service quality to ensure business consistency.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Infrastructure Capacity, performance Analysis & solution definition
- Capacity & performance Improvement
- End-user Quality of Service Optimization
Position Qualifications Core Competences:
- Operation Services
- Operational Readiness
- Shared Solutions Services
- Presentation & communication skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Problem Solving & strategic thinking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Planning & Organizing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Presenting & Communicating Information
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- [Bulleted list item]
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- [Bulleted list item]
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- [Relocation, certifications, travel requirements, immigration, and background checks, etc.]
- [Local specifications, legal disclaimers, Conclusion, as applicable]
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.Apply
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Punjab || Lahore || IT
- IBM Jobs SAP Consultant Latest Vacancies in Pakistan 21 February 2016
- Jobs In Global Rescue