Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Description: Overall, the Mobile Broadband RAN Network Solution Architect (MBB SA) shall follow the policies and guidelines from Business Unit Networks (BURA) and the Region Middle East. This is to ensure that the core three team work according to the Ericsson Marketing and Sales process and follow Ericsson quality policy.
– Be the lead Customer Solutin Responsilbe (CSR) within the core3 team, and drive the solution engagement
– Lead RAN MBB solutions for tenders & Engagements, according to customer requirements in terms of topology, flexibility, quality and capacity demands.
– Provide technical SoC in sales projects for rated products and solutions.
– Perform customer presentations & clarifications related to pre-sales and sales activities
– Provide interface between Technical Sales Support at BURA and CU teams within the region
– Provide competence development in form of seminars and workshops to the customers and for colleagues at Region
– Marketing and sales support for the technical and sales manager on both general and detailed level for existing and future products, solutions and services in offerings of GSM/WCDMA/LTE Radio Access networks towards the customer. The RAN SA should actively create business opportunities for existing and future products, solutions and services.
– Customer product presentations and take part in technical discussions.
– Support to the operations department e g solution handover, internal presentations, ordering support and product introduction etc.
– Be a member of Mobile Broadband Engagement “Radio Access Networks Community”
· Product Strategy
· Competence development
· Product Sales Push
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Federal || Islamabad || Consulting&SysInt IT; ProdMgt; R&D SalesStratMkt&ComMgt ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP Supply&Log