Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Ericsson Pakistan Jobs BSS E2E Solution Architect 14 may 2016 : Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Req ID: 112083
BSS E2E Solution Architect
As part of a broader strategic emphasis on services, Ericsson is creating a new Centre of Excellence (CoE) Group within Business Line CSI to focus on creating and sustaining business growth for Ericsson in the ICT industry. An important and significant part of that business addresses customer requirements on Business Support Systems (BSS) domain, specifically on new and targeted areas such as BSS Transformations, CRM, Convergent Solutions, EAI and Digital Services.
Ericsson Center of Excellence and Global Unit Consulting & System Integration is looking for BSS (Billing Support Solutions) End to End Solution Architects.
The person will be responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals for operator customers.
This role implies a travel requirement of at least 50% of the time.
Ability to communicate in English, both written and spoken is essential for this opportunity.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design end-to-end solution offerings within the Billing Solutions Support (BSS) domain
- Analyze customer technology and business requirements
- Support presales activities and take part in sales planning
- Develop technical presentations & proposals & perform customer presentations
- Lead and support the deployment of solutions in the particular area of BSS
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Keep overview of Ericsson offerings in solutions / products to operator customers
- Broad Technical Acumen – especially in BSS (Business Support Systems) and OSS (Operations Support Systems)
- Good experience, knowledge and understanding of consulting and system integration processes (CSI)
- Experience in implementation of relevant solutions within the telecommunications sector (operators)
- Strong business & financial understanding of customer needs
- Ability to deliver to customers within business defined deadlines of CSI
- Applying Expertise, Technology & Solutions
- Consultative approach to the senior management team
- Delivering Results & Meeting / Exceeding Customer expectations
- Leadership skills
Other Preferred Skills
- Virtual Teams Experience and ability to work in such teams
- Knowledge of Ericsson offerings
- Good Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 5 – 8 years of experience as a Consultant / Solution Architect in the Billing and Charging domain leading major BSS transformation engagements
- Deep knowledge of Ericsson BSS Portfolio including: CBIO / Revenue Manager / Ericsson Order Catalogue / Ericsson Catalogue Manager / Ericsson Multi Mediation / Ericsson Multi Activation / BSCS / Charging Systems OR deep knowledge of BSS Solutions from other vendors including Amdocs, Orga Systems/Redknee, Comverse, SAP, Keenan, Convergys etc.
- Knowledge and experience integrating Frontend (Customer Relationship Management), Backend (reporting, reconciliation, revenue assurance, etc.), and different Enterprise Service Bus solutions.
- Experience as a Technical Lead both in presales support (estimating and designing customer solutions) and delivery activities (deployment of customer solutions), leading large teams (20+ people)
- Abilities and experience dealing, negotiating and presenting to customer C-levels
- Experience in telecommunications operator environment (project deployment, implementation, integration, development of solutions)
- Experience in technical roles focusing on Consulting and Systems Integration activities e.g. experience as an Integration engineer, Support Engineer, etc
- Ability to analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis activities
- Experience designing, testing and deploying customized solutions including customer adaptations or customizations
- Experience working with project core teams on list of potential activities & solutions
- Experience developing business and technical focused presentations & proposals to customers
- Able to support the deployment of solutions and provide feedback to R&D
- Experience in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing activities
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Federal || Islamabad || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 06 Apply
Ericsson Pakistan Jobs BSS E2E Solution Architect 14 may 2016