Get Latest Jobs Via Email
· To ensure process compliance for VAS processes.
· Ensuring the required uptime and service levels for VAS nodes by effective O&M for the nodes.
· Coordination with internal customers for smooth operation of VAS nodes.
· Resolution of subscriber complaints and root cause analysis.
· Report generation from VAS system as per customer requirement.
· Business Configuration and planned work on VAS.
· Implementation of new VAS products and testing of the same.
· Implementation new schemes/tariff for VAS as per customer requirement.
· Providing Technical support to regional teams for O&M support whenever required.
· Emergency handling in the network.
· Customer complaints handling forwarded by Local teams
· Responsible for operation and maintenance (O&M) of VAS nodes and services
· Meet or exceed the VAS O&M network availability targets.
· Meeting the desired SLA’s
· Abide by organization policies and directives.
· To report security incident, weakness and malfunction as when it occurs.
· The person responsible needs to ensure:
· That security responsibility is properly understood and followed.
· That security is implemented and maintained in accordance with Security and Risk Management directives
· Ability to work in teams and motivate people
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Ability to adapt to changes and working in stress
· Be customer focused.
· Knowledge about internal as well as external customers, awareness of their situation and needs.
· Effective communication skills
· Telecommunication Knowledge/ Prepaid billing
· Knowledge of SDP, SCP etc.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor of Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering or Equivalent.
· Minimum 1 year experience in NMC (preferably handling IN /VAS)
· Knowledge of GSM and GPRS.
· Good knowledge of UNIX and db environment.