Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The Emirates Group offers an extensive range of employment opportunities as diverse as the 150 nationalities we recruit every year. Apply online by browsing through our current list of vacancies or conduct a search to find a suitable vacancy.
- Work as a link between the sales force and the sales support team to develop and implement strategies and action plans to grow and support sales revenue targets.
- Monitor customer accounts, provide data and reports and keep track of sales targets.
- Handle various administrative sales related tasks such as the preparation of sales calls, set-up and handling of customer contracts, customer telephone support, etc.
- Organise and conduct promotional activities such as trade shows, product trainings, customer events, Roadshows etc.
- Identify, explore and develop sales leads through telephone sales campaigns.
- Handle and further develop our B2B extranet including content and database management.
- Help to coordinate all fare and pricing distribution related topics with our Head Office.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in airline sales support role or similar airline commercial role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Airline Reservations & Ticketing would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, E-mail, Internet with strong data and statistical presentation skills
- Must be fluent in both Urdu and English.
Salary and Benefits
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group’s dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers.
Emirates flies one of the youngest, most innovative fleet in the sky to over 130 destinations across six continents and dnata’s network now extends across 100 locations worldwide. With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries.
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Job Category: Commercial Primary Location: Pakistan-Karachi Apply Now