Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Emirates is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
- To achieve sales of the Company’s products through an assigned group of retail outlets and commercial houses.
- To ensure that set volume targets are achieved within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
- To achieve the greatest possible return to the company from the use of promotional funds and to deploy display material and point of sales aids to generate the greatest impact on the customer.
- To evaluate and report all changed situations, trade and competitive activity to ensure Company maintains market awareness.
- To enhance relationships with all colleagues in assigned outlets and commercial houses and to motivate them in all matters affecting the Company’s business.
- To complete administration accurately and effectively.
- To assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market.
- To Identify potential travel agents and corporate houses for further growth in revenue
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience /training in sales with a recognized airline or travel agency.
- Have management experience at a junior level, and be prepared to act on their own initiative.
- Have a pleasant, outgoing personality and good inter-personal skills.
- Should possess a valid local driving license
- Good knowledge of the local travel markets.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications.
Salary and Benefits
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group’s dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers. Emirates flies one of the youngest, most innovative fleet in the sky to over 130 destinations across six continents and dnata’s network now extends across 100 locations worldwide. With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries. Apply Now
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Job Category: Commercial
Primary Location: Pakistan-Lahore