Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Description:DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Demonstrate value of Pioneer products that will create awareness & demand among farmers at both existing & developing market areas. Build relationships with and generate support of key influencers & decision makers. Assist RSM (Regional Sales Manager) in the development of sales plans & strategies particularly in the areas of developing Pioneer dealers & kiosks network.
· Achieve revenue and profit goals
· Reach out to as many farmers as possible to deliver Pioneer value and improve production practices to improve yield & income
· Manage dealers’ accounts, supply orders, collection and receivable as per COFP.
· Demonstrate the value of Pioneer products through farmer meeting, field days and travelling, seminars, resulting in high brand value, customer retention and good relationship building
· Create Pioneer Brand & performance awareness in the market place
· Support RSM in distribution network and dealer development, sales policy implementation and product distribution in the market.
· Assist RSM in Sales Planning & Strategies Development.
· Develop the Agronomic and technical knowledge of farmers resulting in improved yield and income
· Create biotech awareness, communicate new technologies and solution.
· Identify technology need for insect and herbicide, conduct on farm mechanization trials and provide solution for mechanical planting, harvesting and drying.
· Regular feedback of field activities to RSM through verbal and written reports .
· Location for the role is “Sindh Region”
· M. Sc (Hons)in Agriculture or other related courses preferred
· 4-6 years of relevant industry experience
- Drive for results
- Build relationships
- Selling skills of product and technology
- Technical & product knowledge
- Manage execution
- Oral and written communication, presentation skills
- Independent contributor
- Team work
- Provide direction
- Analyze issues
- Service calls
- Manage objections
- Training skill
- Focus on customer needs
- Build relationships with key farmers, government and employees