DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Position Summary (Role) :
The Consultant is a Practice-based customer engagement resource in strategic services offerings that can include pre-sales support, business problem solving, Competency/Practice/Cross-Practice solutions implementation & guidance, applying developed and specialized Competency/Practice expertise to deliver a high value client service solution, inspiring confidence, generating customer satisfaction and setting path forward for possible additional services.
In the Consultative Selling Process, he/she works with strategic customers to develop a deep understanding of client business problems / needs, translating them into high value solution definitions for the enhancement/ customization of current engagement methodologies and possibly setting also direction for the implementation and delivery.
Associate Sustainability Consultant is the entry level position for the Consultant family of jobs, reporting to a higher level Consultant or Manager of Consultants. Associate Sustainability Consultants, can work on different projects, individually or in team with targets to support Practice growth and profits and are personally billable for their use of their time. They receive functional guidance from the Project Manager in each specific project and are supported by global practice team for subject matter content, working closely with senior Consultants, Competency Leaders, Practice Leaders, Regional and Segment Leaders, Delivery Managers, and Architects Principle Activities (Responsibilities):
· Participating proactively in the identification of customer problems and needs with higher level Consultants, understanding the customer’s business and industry, anticipating new service business opportunities, recommending solutions and communicating value and effectiveness potential of proposed offerings.
· Providing relevant and timely customer discovery and consultative assessment information to appropriate account, delivery and services sales teams to then set work priorities and align work with project plans, schedules, changing work demands, bearing Company policies, practices, plus local legal requirements.
· Leading engagement work streams, understands new or enhanced practice service delivery techniques, methods and processes, develops practice content and delivers broad spectrum of DSS workshops; leads assessment teams and runs C level workshops, sharing finally all knowledge with relevant higher level Consultant, as part of the practice network.
· Building customer relationships with key internal and external influencers, thought leaders, associations, industry panels, speaking engagements, and Offering user groups at multiple levels
· Achieving all billable utilization objectives and business objectives for offerings and/or engagements to meet or exceed Practice P&L targets.
Education/Experience and Technical competencies:
BS / BA in Engineering or business administration and MSc in Environmental Management.
3 + years experience in similar job is required.
Mastery of standard office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Project;
Demonstrated ability to travel when needed up to 80% of monthly time.
Fluency in both written and spoken English . Any additional local language of Pakistan and EMEA language will be a plus .
High Level understanding of the essential cultural elements of world-class safety and Sustainability/Operations, fundamentals of safety managing systems and sustaining tools/processes.
- Business Acumen: Entrepreneurial spirit with passion for the task and the business, seeking continuous personal development and knowledge improvement.
- Communicate with impact: Ability to influence others, persuasive, with excellent oral and written communication skills and eager to learn negotiation skills. Strong interpersonal skills, with high credibility and integrity.
- Managing for productivity: Ability to set and manage expectations using the consultative sales approach with good planning and execution skills, delivering on commitments and accepting accountability for results, multitask oriented.
- Engagement: Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, learn project management skills giving priority to client´s commitments remaining customer oriented.
- Collaboration: Ability to work independently maintaining accountability to management coupled with team player skills.
- Analysis and Judgment: Good analytical skills, enabling to perform quantitative analyses and presentations graphically delivering the message in a compelling way, adapting them quickly to need using standard features.
- Embracing Change: Highly self -motivated, flexible, with rapid adaptability to different cultures and environments.Apply
- Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2016 UFLP
- Philip Morris International Jobs IT Analyst