Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Dairy Sales Manager: DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
We are looking for
an experienced candidate who has a proven track record. Key responsibilities are as follow:
• Identify and evaluate new market trends/opportunities and develop these opportunities in new business to grow the company’s market share.
• Being First Choice- cultivate and develop relationships with targeted existing and potential customers in order to promote DuPont Nutrition & Health as the preferred supplier
• Will be responsible for key accounts all over Pakistan and also distributor management
• Work in a matrix organisation to ensure company sales targets
• Develop long term sales plans for key customers and accounts, monitor and adapt sales activities that these objectives are met in accordance with Dupont N&H industry strategy
• Prepare sales forecast, monitor sales volume, revenue and resource spend against forecast to identify problem areas and make plan to regain market
• Actively promote the company profile at conferences, tradeshows and industry seminars to foster/maintain client relationships in order to ensure an increase in the awareness and corporate identity of the company as the leading supplier of food ingredients and solutions
• Keep and establish contact to application and Division / BU on relevant projects, pricing, market developments etc.
• Degree in Food Science with Dairy Technology, Food/Chemical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in the food industry, either sales, R&D or both.
• Experience in diary sector is a must
• Minimum 7 years sales management experience
• Demonstrated business and commercial acumen
• Well-developed set of selling skills and account management skills and to adapt your style across the customer base.
• Well-developed negotiations skills
• Proven project management skills where full ownership of driving new business opportunities is clearly demonstrated by coordinating all team members to achieve the business opportunities.
• Ability to listen to specific customer/market needs and have the capability to convert customer pain to business opportunities.
• Positive attitude – Achiever, self-motivated, persistent in following up and willingness to develop skills required for personal development.
• Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills to build meaningful rapport at all levels both internally and externally.
• Well-developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to provide customer with innovative business solutions.
• Current Driver’s Licence
• Advanced level of English